Welcome,

Here We Discover the Ancient Journey Towards the Ancient Stars and Constellations.

Search

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014
  • Awesome Little Tip!


Watch the Stars while You are in Egypt!

Some years back I was staying at St. Josephs hotel in Luxor city in Egypt, I really Love that Hotel.

One day I went through the reception area and saw the most attractive add ever!

Low and Behold finally someone had the right idea, and was sharing it with all of us.

It was an excursion (trip) out into the desert, where real big telescopes was placed pointing at the stars. 

Off course I had to go :)

And I can only strongly recommend it! It was an awesome night.

Sadly the astronomers did not know the real story about ancient Egyptian astronomy, so they were using the ancient Greeks version.

  • But it was still worth it.


Created with Artisteer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Get EXCLUSIVE Information!

Free Subscription

Ancient Astronomy